Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Admission Portal invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate, Pre-Degree and Diploma programmes. To get started, find out the Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH entry requirements and login into the Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Student Portal.
Table of Contents
Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Admission Eligibility
Candidates must choose Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH as their most preferred institution and have a minimum cut-off mark of 140 in UTME subject combination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB); and Candidates must have five (5) Credits, including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
National Diploma (ND) Requirements
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates who sat for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME); those who chose Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa as 1st or 2nd choice or wish to change to Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa.
The following requirements for ND admission to OGITECH are listed below.
- Not less than 120 in the UTME. However, candidates applying for business administration, mass communication, and science laboratory technology must NOT have less than 150 in the UTME.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings
Higher National Diploma (HND) Requirements
Prospective candidates are expected to have completed their National Diploma programmes from reputable Polytechnics with a grade level minimum of Lower Credit and one (1) year of industrial training. In the case of a grade level Pass, candidates are expected to have two (2) years of industrial training.
The following requirements for HND admission to OGITECH are listed below.
- Notification of result with the minimum of lower credit in national diploma.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes in not more than 2 o’level sittings.
- Letter of one (1) year industrial training (it) completion.
- Letter of attestation (to be addressed to the registrar).
- Certificate of origin.
- Academic transcripts.
- Birth certificate.
Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Method of Application
Candidates are to visit the JAMB Portal to change their University of choice and Programme of studies to Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH.
In addition, all candidates are to ensure that they upload their ‘O’ Level results with at least five (5) Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and UTME results on the JAMB website and Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Portal and Candidates are to pay an amount of money for Post UTME Screening exercise through the University Portal.
The application process for entry into the programmes offered by the university is relatively similar across all departments and faculties. This seamless and simplified process is geared towards ensuring that applicants are comfortable regardless of the level of their computing literacy.
How to Access the OGITECH Admission Portal
- Visit the Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Portal main website
- Click on ‘Admissions’ for a drop-down menu list
- From the drop-down menu list, locate and click on ‘Apply’ to proceed
- Scroll down, locate, and check the ‘I have read all requirements & I agree to all terms and conditions.’ Box
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Application’ button to proceed
How to Apply for OGITECH Admission
- Access the Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Application Portal
- Fill in all the required details
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button to proceed
Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Contact Details
Tel: 0909 674 3524
Email: [email protected]