The National Youth Service Corps – NYSC Online Registration Portal is open. Discover the NYSC portal and learn more tips on how to get started. Here, prospective NYSC Members of Batch A, B, C use the same simple steps to apply for Remobilization, Check Payment Status and Check Senate List, as well as Verify Certificates.
Here’s all you need to know. Check out our comprehensive guide on how to navigate and login to NYSC Portal.
NYSC Registration via Online Portal
Explore all the tips for National Youth Service Corps – NYSC Online Registration.
- Access the NYSC Portal OR Explore www.nysc.org.ng
- Tap on the active link to register
- If you are registering for the first time, click on the “Fresh Registration” link
- If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on the “Revalidation link” to revalidate
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 fingerprint reader is the specification for the thumbprint.
- Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Name Correction, spelling errors, and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation, and Course of Study will be on the Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, and Qualification on your NYSC dashboard
- The portal is also open for Foreign-trained graduates and part-time graduates.
- PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
- PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.