Discover the National Youth Development Agency – NYDA ERP Portal and learn more about how to create an account and login with your credentials. The NYDA ERP Portal is a fast gateway to apply for latest vacancies, a voucher, fund, grant, National Youth Service (NYS), register for mentorship, or as mentor.
Check out our comprehensive guide on how to register via the NYDA ERP Portal, check available vacancies, apply for fund by completing the online funding application forms. Access latest vacancy via SaYouth Mobi Online Application Portal
About National Youth Development Agency (NYDA)
The NYDA is a South African-based agency established primarily to address challenges faced by the nation’s youth. The Agency was established by an Act of Parliament (Act 54 of 2008). The institution was established to be a single, unitary structure addressing youth development issues at the National, Provincial and Local Government levels. The Agency should be seen within the broad context of South Africa’s development dynamics.
The main aim is to make youth development part and parcel of what other line departments are delivering, to the point where organizational and individual performance agreements include youth development as a clear area of focus. The role is, therefore, to remove barriers to success and to assist with the development and delivery of critical success factors. Our role can broadly be described as to:
- Provide planning and decision-making information for projects.
- Coordinate key engagements.
- Facilitate critical discussions and ease projects through conceptualization into the design and ultimately implementation.
- Establish key partnerships with private sector organizations at national, provincial, and local levels.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting requirements of the liaison function.
How to Register via the NYDA Portal
Here’s how to create an NYDA account and register for any product or service online via the National Youth Development Agency Registration Portal.
- Access the NYDA Website
- Navigate to ERP Portal
- Explore the NYDA Portal
- Tap “Register” on the navigation tab
- Tap on the Youth Enquiry/Registration tab
- Complete your profile (all field (*) required)
- Tap on the Submit button
- Follow the link sent via email to activate your portal
- Create a new password
- Tap on the Submit button
How to Login to the NYDA Portal
Check out the 5 easy steps to login to the National Youth Development Agency Portal
- Access the NYDA ERP Portal
- Navigate to the right corner of the homepage
- Tap on the Sign in
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the sign in button
Reset NYDA Forgot Password
Both the username (email) and password are case-sensitive. Ensure that you enter your email address exactly how you captured it when registering. If you require further assistance, use the NYDA contact details.
- Navigate back to the login screen
- Select Password Reset
- Enter your email address. (Ensure that you enter your email address exactly how you captured it when registering)
- You will receive a new activation link.
If you do not receive an email within 10 seconds, check your spam or junk account.
How to Apply for the NYDA Products
To get started, check out these step-by-step guides:
- Login NYDA Portal
- Choose from the list of products and services that you can apply for
- Complete your NYDA online application form with your details
- Sign out
Well done!!! To keep you on track, Personnel will keep you in touch via email or telephone. Find current Jobs at NYDA.
NYDA Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
NYDA Website URL: www.nyda.gov.za