To access the Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC) – NOVA Connect and login via my NOVA to discover the Student Information System (SIS). Here, NVCC students enroll for classes, register, drop and add courses.
About NVCC NOVA Connect
The Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC) Student Information System (SIS) known as NOVA Connect gives you the ability to complete an array of online tasks including searching and registering for classes, dropping/swapping courses, accessing your records, making payments, and managing your personal information.
How to Access NVCC NOVA Connect
NOVAConnect is the name of NOVA’s Student Information System (SIS), your central source for accessing all your essential student information at your convenience.
To access NOVA Connect, the Student Information System (SIS), here’s the step to follow:
- Explore myNOVA
- Login with Username and Password
- Find VCCS SIS: Student Information System
- Tap on Student Center
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register online.
How to Enroll for Classes Via NVCC NOVA Connect
Find a NOVA Online (NOL) Class
- Log in to NOVA Connect via my NOVA
- Tap on SIS: Student Information System
- Move to Self Service
- Navigate Student Center
- Select Enroll in the Academics section
- If necessary, choose a term from the Select Term menu
- Select Search for Classes and click Search. (If you know the 5-digit number from the Schedule of Classes, you can enter it and skip to #15.)
- Important: Click on the green Additional Search Criteria button to see more search fields.
- Find the Location drop-down menu.
- Choose Online from the Location drop-down menu.
- Enter the rest of your search criteria and click Search again.
- Choose VIEW ALL SECTIONS in the blue bar when the list of classes appears.
- Find the class you want and click the Select Class button. (Note: If you access the Class Search without going through Add a Class, you will not see the Select Class button.)
- Tap Next.
- The class will be added to your Shopping Cart, but the class HAS NOT BEEN ADDED YET. If you would like to add another class, perform another search and add the additional class to your Shopping Cart. If you are finished adding classes, Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- Confirm that you are adding the correct class and click Finish Enrolling.
- If you are successful, you will see a green check on the next page. If you encounter errors, click Fix Errors to find out what went wrong.
- To make a payment, go to Student Center: Finances.
- Choose, My Acct and Account Inquiry.
- Then choose the green Make Payment button.
NVCC Contact Details
- Call the IT Help Desk at 703.426.4141.