Discover the National Teaching Council – NTC eLearning Portal and login with your credentials via elearning.ntc.gov.gh and Signup to create an account, register for a course to self-enroll, and also attend a workshop.
Table of Contents
About National Teaching Council – NTC eLearning Portal
The National Teaching Council (NTC) Online Learning Moodle Platform is a web portal designed to train and equip teachers with the modern and transformational method of teaching and learning. This will help teachers demonstrate the skills and knowledge acquired in their every approach to teaching and learning.
The NTC eLearning Portal has been designed by the National Teaching Council in partnership with the Ministry of Education (MoE) where teachers can get access to and attend online classes and workshops to be awarded free Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Points.
NTC Moodle Courses
There are eight (8) available courses on the NTC Online Learning Moodle Platform. Teachers are required to sign up with their username and password to register for the courses.
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning (ITL)
- Creating an Inclusive School (CIS)
- Mobile Learning with Multimedia (MLM)
- Advance Mobile Learning with Multimedia (AMLM)
- Cybersecurity Training for teachers (CTT)
- Advanced Cybersecurity Training for Teachers (ACTT)
- Teaching in a Digital Age (TDA)
- ICT in Leadership and Management (ILM)
How to Create NTC Moodle Account
- Visit the Online Learning Portal
- Navigate and tap on Sign up for an Account (if this is your first time on this site)
- Fill in all required fields (*).
- First name
- Last name
- Phone Number
- Choose a Username and Password
- Staff ID or License Number
- Place of Work
- District where school, college, or office is located
- The region where school, college, or office is located
- Tap Submit Button
- NTC will send a notification to your email requesting you’re to activate your account once the form has successfully been submitted.
NB: In some cases, the email/confirmation may be sent to the spam folder of our email.
- Visit your email inbox and follow the link to activate your NTC Online Learning Platform
- Now you can access your NTC eLearning Moodle Portal
Teachers who have received the login link have their accounts already created. Thus, such individuals can proceed eLearning homepage to access their dashboard.
How to Access NTC eLearning Portal
- Visit the NTC Moodle Website
- Sign in with your Username or Password
- Tap login
How to Self-Enroll in NTC Courses
After the account has been activated successfully, Teachers can now login to register for a course.
- Login NTC Moodle Homepage
- Tap on Courses on the navigation tab
- Preview mounted courses under Miscellaneous
- Scroll and select your course
- Tap on Enrol me to self-enroll
The National Teaching Council (NTC) will automatically send messages to qualified teachers who have their data captured. Individuals are to follow the link to access their dashboard.
In case of inquiries regarding the course, you can reach out to the course facilitator with their contact at the course overview.
National Teaching Council
P. O. Box MB 247 Accra J273 Institute Drive
Opposite University of Ghana City Campus, Adabraka
Phone: 030 298 6325
E-mail: [email protected]