Discover the National Social Security Fund of Kenya – NSSF Self Service Portal and learn how to login to register as an NSSF member, check your NSSF account statement, make Contributions and top-up your savings, follow up on benefits claims, pay your NSSF T.P.S Housing dues, and access NSSF Services via USSD *303#.
Table of Contents
About the National Social Security Fund, NSSF
The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization that exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers. We provide social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors. We register members, receive their contributions, manage funds of the scheme, process, and ultimately pay out benefits to eligible members or dependents.
Saving money is one of the essential aspects of building wealth & having a secure financial future. Saving money gives you a way out of the uncertainties of life and provides you with an opportunity to enjoy a quality life.
How to Access the NSSF Self-Service Portal
Follow these simple steps to access and login to the NSS Self-Service Portal
- Go to NSSF Website
- Navigate to Self Service Portal
- Tap on your preferred link to access the various self-service options for both members and employers
Did you know that registering to become a member of the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is FREE? Do not be conned. Get more information here on how to register
3 Simple Ways to Register For NSSF:
- USSD *303*1#
- WhatsApp Chat Bot on 0704303303
- NSSF Mini App on the M-Pesa App
How to Top-Up Your NSSF Saving
Did you know that you can always top up your NSSF savings? It is through topping up that your savings grow. NSSF allows you to top up your savings any day, anytime, anywhere.
You can top up your NSSF Savings through:
- Dialing NSSF Short Code *303# and following the prompts
- Paybill 333300 (using NSSF SMS Code) and use your NSSF Number as your Account Number
- NSSF Mini-App on M-Pesa App
How to Pay NSSF Contribution
Here is how to pay your NSSF contributions using M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter Paybill 333300
- Enter your Account Number (i.e Your NSSF Number)
- Enter Amount
- Enter your M-Pesa Pin
- Press “OK”
How to Access Your NSSF Account Statement
If you are looking for a convenient way to pay and monitor your savings with NSSF, then NSSF Mini-App is what you need. It helps you contribute conveniently and check your account statements regularly.
- Use the NSSF App within your M-Pesa App
How to Check Your NSSF Account Statement Online
Here’s how NSSF contributed can access and check their account statement regularly online.
- Access eservice.nssfkenya.co.ke
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Well done!!! Your NSSF account contribution statement will be displayed for download.
NSSF Mobile Application Guide
Here’s how to download and install the NSSF App for registration, contribution, checking of account statements, and login to the self-service portal.
- Go to the Google Play Store Application on your mobile
- Search for NSSF
- Tap on Download
- Install the application on your phone
- Press Open to launch the application
- Create offline credentials
- Enter a Username and Password of your choice
- Create your offline credentials
- Press the “Save Offline Login” button
You will get the notification “Login Saved” on the successful creation of the offline login
- Click the “OK” button and proceed to login
- Enter the Username and Password you had selected
- Click on “Login”
- On successful login, you will be presented with a menu indicating the “Members” & “Employers” categories
NSSF Contact Details
Talk to NSSF today and let us get you off the ground.
Our toll-free number is 0800-221-2744.
WhatsApp Chatbot is also here for all inquiries on 0704303303