The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) is inviting Namibian citizens to apply for the scholarships offered by the Government of the Republic of Serbia, under the “World in Serbia” project, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Table of Contents
- Vocational Studies
- Specialists Vocational Studies
- Bachelor Degrees
- Masters Degrees Doctoral Studies
Condition of the Scholarship
Applicants must be:
- Namibian citizen or a national of an observer state.
- Younger than 21 years, if applying for a first degree or graduate vocational studies.
- Younger than 25 years, it applying for master’s academic studies, master’s vocational studies, or specialist academics studies.
- Younger than 35 years, if applying for doctorial academic studies
- Completed grade 11/12 with more than 25 points in 5 subjects.
Documentation needed to be submitted by the candidate when applying (as required by the Serbian government)
- Fully completed Application form, indicating the two study programs that you wish to study, following your previous education and the condition for enrolment in the desired study programme in the Republic of Serbia:
- Curriculum vitae with a motivational letter translated into English or Serbian A photocopy of a travel document (Passport);
- Certified copies of your qualification documents (secondary school certificates, higher education diploma or degree or Master’s degree, transcripts) translated Into Serbian/English;
- Proof of knowledge of English or Serbian at a conversational level (certificate, diploma, etc.);
- A medical certificate not older than six months, which confirms that the candidate does not suffer from any infectious disease, translated into Serbian/English;
- HIV-negative certificate translated into Serbian /English: Application forms with missing documents will not be considered.
- Existing NSFAF beneficiaries may not apply.
- Applicants may not hold a Degree at the same level as the intended Degree of study.
How to Apply for NSFAF Scholarships
Application forms to be obtained from:
- NSFAF website
- Tap on Financial Assistance
- Select scholarship from the drop-down menu
- Download your preferred NSFAF scholarship form
- Submit your completed application form together with required certified copies and medical reports at the reception of NSFAF Head Office, 746 Corner of Ametis and Eros Streets, Windhoek; or mail them;
to: NSFAF, P. O. Box 23053, Windhoek, Namibia
- Envelopes must be marked with the name of the scholarship you are applying for.
The scholarship does not cover the following
- Costs of textbooks and work resources during the studies.
- Costs of public transport in the Republic of Serbia.
All applications are to reach before the closing date of 13 October 2022.
No late application will be accepted.
NSFAF Scholarship Contact details
For more information on this scholarship do not hesitate to contact
Email: Gerson.Sebastiagensfat.ng or Erkki Mengsinstat.na