Explore the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment Portal via www.cdfipb.careers, find out the latest career opportunities available and learn more on how to apply online.
The NSCDC Recruitment Portal is the only official government website for all interested applicants to complete and submit their online application form for consideration to join the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
Applicants with the following requirements are eligibly to apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years only.
- Required documents are BSc, HND, and WASSCE
- The required NSCDC male applicants are 1.68m and females are 1.65m.
- A functional email address.
NB: The link below is the official application site. Beware of an internet fraudster.
How to Apply
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to submit NSCDC online recruitment and application form.
- Access the NSCDC Recruitment Portal via www.cdfipb.careers
- Tap on the apply button
- Complete the NSCDC online application form by filling out your details
- Upload your academic documents and National ID
- Tap on the submit button
Congratulations!!! your application has been submitted successfully. You can wait to check the Shortlisted applicants. Learn how to check NIS shortlisted Candidates and Civil Defence Shortlist.
Instructions for NSCDC Online Application
- Applicants are reminded to print out the referee forms which should be submitted during the physical screening session.
- Applicants are to avoid submitting multiple applications since this can lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted via the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Applicants are advised to stay away from persons who request money on the grounds of helping you get protocols.
- The entire NSCDC recruitment process is free and applicants should not pay money for this purpose.
Note: All NCE holders are to apply as Inspector of Corps (IC) while ND holders should apply for Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC).
Applicants are to note that due to high traffic from many applicants trying to access the recruitment portal, the platform may experience some down times.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps – NSCDC Ranks
Find below are the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps – NSCDC ranks from the highest rank to the lowest rank.
Deputy commandant General
Assistant Commandant General
|Chief Superintendent Cadre|
|Deputy Superintendent Cadre|
Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
Between Level 6 and 12
Level 3 and 5
The Commandant General is the highest rank while the Assistant Cadre is the lowest cadre in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC).