Explore the National Population Commission (NPC) of Nigeria Ad-Hoc Staff e-Recruitment Portal for the 2023 Census and login to apply online now. Check the latest vacancies and general requirements.
NPC e-Recruitment Portal for the 2023 Census
The National Population Commission (NPC) has launched the ad-hoc staff e-recruitment portal for the 2023 Population and Housing Census.
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced.
NPC Ad-Hoc Staff Vacancies for the 2023 Census
The following categories of staff are to be recruited:
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Data Quality Assistants
- Special Workforce
General Requirement for NPC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment
The general requirements for the ad-hoc staff application are;
- National Identification Number
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account
- Valid and Functional Phone Number
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid Educational Qualifications.
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should login to the National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Portal to complete the online application form. Here’s the step to follow.
- Access the NPC Online Recruitment Portal
- Tap on Start Application
- Select a Category from the drop-down Menu
- Ad-hoc staff
- NPC staff
- Check each box to acknowledge that you have all these requirements
- Tap to Proceed
- Read and Tick the Disclaimer box
- Enter to Verify your NIN
- Fill in all required details
- Preview and Submit
- NPC Application Code will be generated (Notice and read it down, this will be used to check your online application status)
NB: All applications on this platform must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data. Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue, or fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of your application.
How to Check NPC Ad-hoc Staff Application Status
Follow these steps to view your online application status
- Go to NPC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Application Portal
- Tap on Check Application Status
- Enter your Application Code
- Tap on Proceed button
Congratulations!!! Your Application status will pop up. Here’s how to check NPC status online.
NPC Contact Details
For inquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787
Email: [email protected]
THE APPLICATION IS FREE. BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS!