Access Nurses and Midwives Training College, Tamale Student Portal. The NMTC Tamale Student Portal is an online Management Information System developed to help students access trimester results, register courses, as well as all basic academic information.
Table of Contents
About NMTC Tamale Student Portal
Nurses and Midwives Training College, Tamale Student Portal is a gateway to all resources and E-Services available at the college. Obtained your final published results with appropriate CGPAs on this page, check your fee history, remove, defer or add a course, register course, check your email, obtain clearance, and assess the courses you study and/or lecturers who lecture those courses. Only courses you register for can be assessed by you.
Features of NMTC Tamale Student Portal
- Provide your profile details (gender, date of birth, e‐mail address, mobile phone number, etc) on this page.
Note: You must use an active E‐MAIL address through which an activation code will be delivered to you. An e-mail address DOES NOT begin with www.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph via the portal.
Note: This passport picture will be printed on all documents obtained from this site. Do not send a complete photograph of yourself.
If you have not received the activation code, RE‐SEND it or verify your e‐mail address at PROFILE SETTINGS (by clicking the << button).
- Complete your account activation by providing the activation code that is delivered to your email address.
How to Access the Tamale NMTC Student Portal
To first login to your student portal, you will need a passport photograph, an ACTIVE e‐mail address, and a mobile phone number.
- Visit the portal via this URL: http://nmtctamale.ngsgh.org/signin
- Sign In with your Registration Number and the default Password 223344
- Verifier your information. Tap Yes -> to confirm OR No -> to decline
- Upload your Passport Picture
- Activate your Account
How to Login NMTC Tamale Student Portal (Existing Users)
- Login URL: NMTC Student Portal
- Enter your Registration Number and Password
- Tap Sign In
NMTC Portal Online Course Registration
Course registration will available throughout the registration period and will be closed if the period expires. Opportunities may be given for the edit of your registered courses if need be by your department.
- Visit here to obtain information on current registration information and others
- Check available courses to be registered in your programme and level
- Go through the course registration process
NB: If registration is due in any trimesters, you will be shown your TRAILED and PREVIOUSLY DEFERRED courses (if available) that will be registered first.
- Select your CORE and ELECTIVE courses
- Remove, defer or add a course
- Preview and Submit
How to Check your Trimester Results
Two types of results can be accessed: Provisional and final results.
- Get all your results for any trimester directly on this website after it has been verified by the appropriate quarters before final publication.
- Obtained your final published results with appropriate CGPAs on this Portal
Nurses and Midwives Training College, Tamale Website
Use this Portal to access your basic information. You can change your E-mail address or your telephone number on the page. If changing your E-mail address, make sure you use a correct and active E-mail address. Remember to sign out anytime you login.
Contact NMTC Tamale
Forward questions or enquiries to the following E-MAIL addresses: