Access the Nursing and Midwifery Council – NMC Results Checker Portal via https://nmi.nmc.gov.gh/results/results to generate a code and login with your index number, phone number, and date of birth to check your exam results.
Table of Contents
Nursing and Midwifery Council -NMC Results Checker
NMC Results Checker allows all nursing and midwifery council candidates who have sat for licensing exams to check their results online. Be mindful of individuals who promise to sell cards or change results for you through social media. They Don’t Originate with The Council.
NMC Released November-December 2021 Licensing Examination Results
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) wishes to inform its cherished stakeholders that the 15th Governing Board of the Council has approved the release of results of the following licensing examinations held from November-December, 2021:
- Post Basic Programmes
- Public Health Nursing
- Peri-Operative Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Ear, Nose and Throat Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
- Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nurse Assistant Preventive (NAP)
- Nurse Assistant Clinical (NAC)
How to Check NMC Results
- Browse NMC Online License Results Checker Portal
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Enter your Index Number, Contact Number and Date of Birth
- Generate a Code
- You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to Check Results
- Enter your Index Number and the Code you received via SMS
- Candidates can Print a copy of the result
Successful candidates should;
- Tap on the congratulations button
- Fill out the registration form
- Submit it online
How to Register
Candidates should pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB Bank and proceed to our regional office with a copy of your result slips and pay-in-slip for registration
Note: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit.