The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS has shortlisted names of successful candidates for physical screening and online Computer Based Test – CBT (Aptitude Test). Learn how to check your NIS recruitment status, and download and print out your invitation letter and reference form PDF.
Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment Shortlist
This is to notify all applicants who have applied for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS under the Civil Defence Correctional, Fire and Immigration Board (CDCFIB) that here are the names of successful candidates who have been shortlisted for the final stage of the NIS 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
How to Check Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
Applicants who have applied to join the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS can check and verify if they qualify for the Computer Based Test.
- Discover the CDCFIB Portal
- Select the Service you have applied for
- Tap on Immigration
- URL will be redirected to https://im.cdcfib.career/
- Enter your Application Code, E-mail, Phone, and Date of Birth to verify if you have been enlisted for the next stage
- Tap on the Search button
Congratulations on your shortlist to write a NIS Aptitude Test. Print the invitation letter and download the reference form PDF.
Documents Required for NIS Screening
To prove your eligibility that you have been shortlist for NIS CBT Aptitude Test, send the following document to the screening center.
- NIS invitation letter
- NIS Reference Form
- Two recent passport photographs
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, or Voter’s card)
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
How to write NIS Aptitude Test is similar to that of NDLEA Online Screening Aptitude Test. Learn how to check the names of Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates.