Discover the Nigerian Army, NA Recruitment Portal via recruitment.army.mil.ng and login to complete the online application form. Learn how to apply for the latest recruitment job vacancies at the Nigerian Army.
About Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Nigeria Army names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the flatprofile.com website for the awareness of all candidates.
Nigerian Army Age/Height Requirements
Non – Trades (Male)
Non – Trades (Female)
Minimum Height (Male)
Minimum Height (Female)
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Qualification
To qualify for Nigeria Army recruitment, applicants must:
- Be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 April 2023.
- Possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Minimum Educational Qualification
All applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
To apply for the latest Nigeria Army Recruitment, here’s the step to follow:
- Explore https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Tap on “Login” on the navigation tab
- Sign up (if you don’t have an account)
- Enter your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Login button
- Complete the Nigeria Army online application form
- Fill in all required field
- Preview and submit
- Print and complete the Nigerian guarantor form as appropriate
- Ensure you send a copy of the application form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Login Recruitment Army Mil NG
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to apply and login to Nigeria army recruitment portal.
- Access the Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal
- Login with your Email Address and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Here applicants can continue their application or check their recruitment status online.
Application Period: 13th March to 14th April 2023
NA Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 17 May 2023.
Nigeria Recruiment Links
CDFIPB Career Civil Defence Portal
Transnet Career Vacancies Portal
NPC Census Ad-Hoc Staff E-Recruitment Portal
NA Contact Details
Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt:
Tel: 070812711985 and 07041467033
NA Recruitment Website URL: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng