Learn how to download and print the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Guarantor Form PDF Online. The NIS recruitment exercise requires that a candidate seeking an appointment must produce two (2) credible, responsible and acceptable persons as referees. If you are willing to stand as a referee for this applicant, download and complete this form in your handwriting.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Guarantor
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Acceptable Referees Include:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairman,
- Secretary to State/Local Governments
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended (Principals, Rectors, Provosts, and Vice
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level12
- Immigration Officer not below the rank of CSI or a Paramilitary or Military officer of equivalent rank
Guarantors are to note that it is very dangerous to stand as referee for persons whom you do not know well. Thus, irrevocably and unconditionally guarantee to indemnify the Nigeria Immigration Service in the event of any unpleasant development arising from the candidate’s action and/or inaction before, during, and after the recruitment exercise.
How to Download the NIS Guarantor Form Online
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Guarantor Form PDF has been uploaded online. Here’s how to access and download it.
- Access NIS Guarantor Form
- Save it as PDF
- Print at least three copies out
- Fill it out and have it ready for the screening date
NB: Only names of successfully shortlisted applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service Screening Exercise will be contacted.
How to Apply
Here’s how to apply for the latest Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment and Replacement Exercise.