Learn more on the Niger Delta University, NDU Procedure for Admission Clearance and Registration of fresh students via clearance.nduportal.com for academic activities such as course registration, how to access the student portal, check session results, and more.
Niger Delta University Clearance and Registration
At Niger Delta University, all fresh students of the University must be cleared and register for courses as applicable to their respective departments. The procedure for the registration of students is as follows:
Document Required for NDU Admission Clearance
Required documents for online clearance: the following documents should be scanned in and attached in jpeg/jpg format
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/ETC (not more than two (2) results).
- A signed statutory declaration of good behavior,
- Two (2) signed attachment letters addressed to The Registrar, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
- Birth certificate/age declaration (ie. Local government area identification letter)
Required Documents for Verifications at NDU
- Original copy of NDU admission letter
- Original JAMB admission letter printed from JAMB CAPS
- Signed acceptance form
- All original documents used for the online clearance
The following documents are issued after the successful completion of the online registration and certification process
- A Personal Data form Take the Personal Data form to the examination and records department for signature
- A Clearance Certificate take the Clearance Certificate to the admissions Officer for signature
How to Access the NDU Clearance Portal
For the Clearance and Registration Procedure, the under-listed steps should be followed for Clearance and Registration at NDU.
- Explore the NDU Website https://www.ndu.edu.ng/
- Navigate down the page
- Tap on Admission/Clearance under Quick Links
- Tap on Start Clearance
Login NDU Clearance Portal
Here’s a comprehensive procedure on how to check your admission status, make clearance and register at Niger Delta University.
To get started, enter your JAMB Number to check NDU your admission status
- Access NDU Clearance Portal
- Enter JAMB Registration Number and Acceptance Receipt Number
- Tap on Process
- Verify your Bio-data
- Enter your contact information
- Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Upload Passport and other required documents
NDU Contact Details
Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa State.
Monday – Friday, 8:am to 4:pm
Tel: 0806-2411-723, 07089552177
Email: [email protected]