Explore the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) Scholarship and apply via “www.nddc.gov.ng” by meeting their preferred NDDC Scholarship requirement, which provides educational opportunities to students from the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
The scholarship aims to support the development of human capital in the region by offering financial assistance for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Table of Contents
NDDC Scholarship Requirements
Below are the requirements for candidates to meet before applying for the scholarship:
- Must provide a recent passport photography
- Present a birth certificate or age declaration
- Furnish a local government identification letter
- Attained a minimum of five credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, including English Language and Mathematics
- You must be from the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
- You should be studying or planning to study at a university or polytechnic in Nigeria or abroad.
- The scholarship is available for various fields of study, like engineering, medicine, computer science, and more.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- You need to have good academic grades.
- You must have proof of admission to a recognized institution if you’re an undergraduate. If you’re a postgraduate, you should either have secured admission or applied to a recognized university.
- You need to have a valid means of identification, like a national identity card or passport.
- There is usually an age limit, typically between 18 and 30 years old.
- It’s beneficial if you have been involved in activities that contribute to the development of the Niger Delta region, like community service.
The following document must be attached to the application
- Recent passport photograph
- Local government identification letter
- Post-graduate admission letter from a recognized overseas university
- NYSC discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Recent degree from a recognized university
How to Apply for the NDDC Scholarship?
Follow the steps provide below to apply for the NDDC Scholarship
- Access the official website via “www.nddc.gov.ng”
- On the page, locate and tap on scholarship to proceed and access the online application form.
- Thereafter, fill out the online application form by providing the required info. Such as your personal and academic details
- Upload your scanned document
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgment slip
- An email invitation will be sent to your valid email address for aptitude text
- Submit the Aptitude test to the designed center on time to avoid delay
- An email invitation will be sent to your valid email address of your selection status
- An oral interview will be selected when selected at the NDDC headquarters in Port Harcourt
Address: Marine Base, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Tell: +(012) 345 6789