Discover Niagara College Canada, Toronto – NCT Student Portal and login with your Student ID and Password. Here, NC students view applications, timetables, grades, and financials, as well as email, calendars, online courses, and learning materials.
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to access and login to myNC Portal as well as navigate via the Niagara College Canada online resources via NCT Student Portal.
How to Access myNC Portal
Let’s get started at Niagara College Canada.
- Access the NCToronto Website
- Select MyNC on the navigation tab
- Tap on Login to MyNC button
- URL will redirect you to ITS Niagara College Homepage
How to Login NCT Student Portal
Follow these simple steps to get started.
- Access NCC Portal
- Enter your Student ID and Password
- Tap on the Login button
How to Access NCT Student Email
Your NC student email account is activated after you have paid your tuition deposit and remains activated until you have graduated.
Follow these steps to login and access your Student Email at Niagara College Canada, Toronto
- Go to Student Email
- Enter your student email address
- Example email address of a current student: [email protected]
- Example email address of a graduate (not enrolled for more than 2 years): [email protected]
- Enter your password. (Your password is the same as MyNC and Blackboard.)
- Click Submit
Tip: In addition to receiving emails, it’s also important that you send any college-related questions, concerns or requests from your official NC email account. This makes sure that we can quickly identify you as a member of the NC community.
Messages from personal email accounts (i.e. [email protected]) may be trapped by spam filters or flagged as suspicious.