The National Ambulance Service (NAS), Ghana under the Ministry of Health (MOH) has opened its recruitment portal for all eligible Ghanaians to login and apply online as Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) – Drivers.
All Applicants are required to read thoroughly through their General qualifications, requirements, and how to apply before they proceed to purchase the Ghana National Ambulance recruitment form.
National Ambulance Service General Eligibility
An eligible applicant must be:
i. A Ghanaian citizen
ii. With no criminal record and of good character
iii. Between the ages of 18 years to 35 years
- Height – Male 1.68meters (minimum) – Female 1 .60meters (minimum)
- Good eyesight
- Not epileptic
- Able to work under pressure
National Ambulance Service Requirements
Applicants must satisfy General Requirement A and B and must possess.
i. Driving licenses of category “C” or above
ii. BECE Certificate
iii. A minimum of Credits in three (3) SSSCE / WASSCE subjects including, English, Mathematics
and Science or it’s equivalent (NVTI) etc.
iii. Certificate in HND is an added advantage.
Job Profile Synopsis:
Qualified applicants would go through an intensive training program up to 15 months which will involve: classroom lectures, physical drills, stress drills, practical attachments at some selected Hospitals, and Ambulance Stations. NB: Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should
- Purchase an e-voucher card at a cost of GH¢50 from any branch of GCB and ADB across the country.
- Log on to http://www.nasgh.com
- Enter your e-voucher Serial Number and PIN
- Follow the proceeding instructions to commence the application online.
Screening and Examination
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
Successful applicants will be invited in batches, for medical screening and physical examination.
Only applicants who are successful in the medical examination will be recruited for training.
Buy National Ambulance Service General Form
The sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB and ADB Banks commences on 5th October 2021 and ends on 29th October 2021.
- The National Ambulance Service Recruitment has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such, no monies should be paid to anybody in regards to this application.
- All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be apprehended and prosecuted.
- All drivers’ licenses will be vetted at DVLA and any applicant who is found to have presented a forged license will be apprehended and prosecuted.
Contact National Ambulance Service
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Ministries, Accra – Ghana