Find the latest National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS updates, and application news, and learn more on the N-Power batch registration, deployment, and NASIMS test portal.
NASIMS N-Power Application News
The National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS news page keeps up with the latest updates about programmes and events. N-Power batch is expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
Applicants are expected to update their profile and take the test for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the N-Power application process. All successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage. Learn how to access the NASIMS dashboard to check Npower payroll online.
Candidates not selected can re-apply for the next batch of the programme as soon as NASIMS opens for application. Learn on NYSC Online Registration Portal.
NASIMS Test Portal
Candidates should make sure their records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test. For first-time login, recover your password using the under-listed procedures:
- Explore the NASIMS Website
- Navigate to the login tab
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Select either the N-Power application email or N-Power application ID
- Enter the information of the option selected
- Tap on “Reset Password”
- Enter your New Password
- Tap on Proceed
- Log in with your N-Power application email or N-Power application ID and newly created password
- After the successful reset of the password, log in to update your records before taking a test.
- This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins
- The test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted an equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
NASIMS N-Power Batch Deployment
For deployment, Learn how to access and login NASIMS Portal Dashboard
- Login to your NASIMS Self-Service Portal
- Navigate to the “deployment tab” to view posting details
- Download and print your deployment letter
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection
- Take the approved PPA letter to the Focal persons for approval
- Take rejected PPA letters to Focal persons for redeployment
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
After successful deployment, check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.
NASMIS Inter-State Redeployment
Apply for redeployment if needed. The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address [email protected] or [email protected] (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted about these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after the previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
NASMIS Inter-LGA Redeployment
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for a change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
- For inter-state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng.
Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
Email: [email protected]
Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
NASMIS Code USSD: *45665#