College of Nursing and Midwifery, Nalerigu – NACONM Student Portal has been opened for registration. All students are encouraged to create a student account with their Index Number and a valid email address.
Explore NACONM Students Portal
Login to the NALERIGU Student Portal to gain access to personalized information and an abundance of tools.
Your NMTC NALERIGU Student account will enable you to access the following:
- View your personal details and update them
- View your Statement of results
- Download your semester Bills
- Register courses for the semester
- Make your Clinical Placement.
- Assess Tutor in class.
How to Access NACONM Student Portal
- Login online student Portal via the URL: http://students.naconm.org/
- Enter your Index Number (e.g. D22006004) and Password
- Tap Login
Congratulations!!!! You have now login to your student dashboard. Check the courses that have been mounted for you and register.
No registration will be entertained after the closing date.
Any student who is unable to register during the period will have to write to defer his/her programme for the academic year. Otherwise the student will be deemed to have abandoned the programme.
Nalerigu College of Nursing and Midwifery (NACONM) Website
Access NMC Indexing Portal | Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
Access HTI Student Portal Login
Ministry of Health | MOH Recruitment Portal
College of Nursing and Midwifery, Nalerigu
P.O. Box 10.
North East Region
Email: [email protected]