Explore the Syracuse University Student Portal known as MySlice via myslice.ps.syr.edu. Here, Students Login to access SUMail, MySlice, Blackboard, SUShare, and more, or to access the school’s intranet.
MySlice is the official service portal for academic, financial, employment, and administrative matters at Syracuse University. Students can register for classes, view grades, pay Bursar bills, select housing, and meal plans, and more. Faculty and staff can upload grades, view paychecks or time off, manage benefits, and more.
MySlice SUMail Account
All Students at Syracuse University must login to MySlice to access key information from SU but do not have a SUMail email account provisioned.
Here are simple (but complete) guidelines on how to get started.
- Access to the University’s computing services, including MySlice, Blackboard, SUMail, and many other systems, are controlled through your NetID Username and NetID Password.
- The NetID has derived automatically from the user’s name based on available NetIDs. No two NetIDs are the same.
- Applicants for admission to SU receive information about activating their NetID via an email ([email protected] or [email protected]) from the Office of Admissions.
- New College of Professional Studies (CoPS) students receive information about their NetID via US Mail or in person, corresponding with how they register.
- Users can manage their NetID password here at any time
How to Activate and Manage Your NetID and Password
Once you have received your SUID number, which is included in your letter of admission from Syracuse University,
- Activate your NetID
- Select “Activate your NetID” from the options provided
- Follow the provided on-screen instructions to finish your NetID activation
How to Access MySlice Portal
Here is a quick way to access Syracuse University my slice portal
- Visit Syracuse University Website via: https://www.syracuse.edu/
- Navigate down the homepage
- Locate MySlice under Login Navigation tab
- Tap on it
Congratulations!!! You are now on the login homepage. Find below how to login.
How to Login MySlice
- Browse Syracuse University Student Portal
- Tap on Student-Faculty – Staff tab
- URL Redirected to Microsoft Sign in screen
- Enter your NetID followed by “@syr.edu”, (for example, NetID “otto44” would enter [email protected]).
- Enter your NetID password
- Tap Next to proceed
- Change your password, do so here
- If you have not configured MFA already, you will be prompted to configure it before being able to log fully into MySlice.
- If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions.
Contact Syracuse University
For support of the information above, contact the ITS Help Desk by calling at 315-443-2677,
Email: [email protected], or by stopping at 1-227 CST.