Discover Senior High School – SHS Admission Portal via www.myseniorhigh.com to access and download Admission Letter, Admission Form, CSSPS Enrollment Form, Prospectus, as well as Online Terminal Report Form.
MySeniorHigh.com portal is an online Senior High School – SHS Students Management System designed to help BECE graduate process their admission and enrolment at the comfort of their home.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System – CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the Senior High School – SHS Online Students Admission Portal and come to school on the date announced by GES.
Courses/Programmes at SHS in Ghana
All second-cycle institution in Ghana offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- Home Economics
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
How to Generate Online Portal Code
Complete the form with details below to get code
Follow the steps:
- Visit the Online Portal: https://mkt.myseniorhigh.com/
- Enter your BECE Index Number
- Select your Network
- Input your MOMO Number
- Enter your Active Email Address
- Tap Pay for Code
How to Access myseniorhigh.com Portal
To access the myseniorhigh portal, applicants have to Generate Portal Code at a fee to enable them to process their admission online.
- Access the URL: admissions.myseniorhigh.com
- Enter your Index Number and Portal Code
- Tap Check Placement
- If placement is confirmed, Fill out the admission form
- Print a copy of the online registration
- Download prospectus
- Access Uniform design (White Frock)
- Download Admission Form and fill it with ink
- Submit the Online Registration printout and Placement form
- Log Out
NB: Every school on our systems have a unique address to access their portal
Congratulations!!! on your admission.
Document to Submit when Reporting
- Placement Form
- Photocopy of BECE Certificate
- Printed Admission
How Login Senior High Admission Portal
- Go to https://www.myseniorhigh.com/default
- Enter your School URL Address (contact: 0597779964)
- Tap Search
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.