Access the NASSAU Community College – My NCC Student Portal via myncc.ncc.edu and login with your username and password. Here, student view account information, register for classes and pay the tuition bill. View the class schedule to find a class that fits your schedule.
NASSAU Community College (NCC) Student Portal
The MyNCC Portal is your gateway to a variety of web-based applications and services used by Nassau Community College students, faculty, and staff. The portal includes links to your most commonly used applications such as NCC email and Banner.
How to Login to My NCC Student Portal
To login to the My NCC Portal, follow these instructions
- Explore https://myncc.ncc.edu
- Enter your User ID. Your Portal User ID is your N number which starts with N00. It is not case-sensitive.
- Enter your Password. The first time you log in, you will login in with an initial Password (which will expire after your first login). You will then be asked to change your password to a stronger password
- Login with your User ID and Password
- Tap on the login button link
- Input your N number
- Tap the Next button
Faculty and staff, your Password is the same password you use to log onto your office computer, wireless, or LionNet.
New students, your password is your birthdate, (month, date and year, mmddyy with no spaces or dashes).
Continuing Students, your password is the same password you use to log onto campus computers and for wireless access.
How to Reset your Forgot Password
Follow these easy steps to reset your My NCC portal password.
If you forget your password use the “Forgot Password” link, on the log in screen and select one of the choices from below if you forget your User ID, click the “Forgot User ID” link on the login screen and complete a form to retrieve your User ID.