Discover Miami Dade College – MDC Student Portal via https://my.mdc.edu/. Access my Portal and Login to MDC Connect for online registration of courses, classes, dates, grades/results, payment deadlines, resources, and other academic activities.
Miami Dade College Account is your online access to email, financial aid, scholarships awards, grades, and other important information specific to your academic career.
Besides, the College has now integrated a Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) known as MDC Blackboard for traditional face-to-face, blended learning, flipped completely online courses, and remote teaching, as well as other eLearning projects and faculty collaborations.
How to Create myMDC Student Account
Here is what you need to know to create your MyMDC account
You will be asked to provide some basic information about who you are:
- Student Number or Social Security Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
After the system knows who you are, you will be asked to:
- Accept MDC’s computing policies
- Create a password
- Create a challenge question and answer you can use later in case you forget your password
Once completed, you will be issued your MyMDC username and your MDC student email account.
You will need to remember:
- Your username and password
- The answer to the challenge question that you will create
Get Started, Verify your details and begin registration to create myMDC Account
How to Access MDC Student Portal
Here is the simple way to access the Miami Dade College Student portal
- Visit the Miami Dade College – MDC Website via: https://www.mdc.edu/
- Select Portals for the Navigation tab
- Tap on Student Portal from the dropdown list
How to Login MDC Student Portal
- Sign in MDC Connect
- Enter your Username and Password
- Select a Language
- Tap Sign In
I forgot my password. Here’s the right place to manage your account and password.
MDC Registration of Courses
Miami Dade College Students register for courses by following these steps:
- Login to MDC Connect
- Select ‘Enroll’ and choose the term you wish to register for
- Under ‘Find Classes’, click the ‘Search’ button
- Select the criteria for the class search (e.g., Subject = ENC, Course Number = 1101). Select as many criteria as you know and click ‘Search’
- Press the ‘Select’ button next to the section you wish to enroll in
- Press ‘Next’
- Repeat the process for other courses by clicking the ‘search‘ button
- When you’re finished selecting all your classes, press ‘Proceed to Step 2 of 3’
- Press ‘Finish Enrolling’. You won’t be registered for classes until you complete this step.
Contact the Help Desk at 305-237-2505