Discover the Kwara State University – My KWASU Portal at portal.kwasu.edu.ng and login with your credentials, such as your Username and password. The portal allows students to access various features and services, including course registration, fee payment, examination results, academic transcripts, and library resources.
On the other hand, Kwara State University has provided comprehensive ways to follow and apply for admission via the KWASU Admission Portal, and also, after successfully applying for admission, check your admission status via the KWASU Admission List. In addition, candidates yet to apply for admission are advised to know Kwara State University courses/programmes.
Table of Contents
About Kwara State University Portal
Kwara State University (KWASU) is a renowned institution in Ilorin, Nigeria. The KWASU portal is an essential online platform for students, faculty, and staff.
The portal allows students to access various features and services, including course registration, fee payment, examination results, academic transcripts, and library resources. Faculty members utilize the portal for uploading course materials, grading assignments, and communicating with students.
Additionally, the portal provides a centralized hub for important announcements, news updates, and event notifications. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive functionalities, the KWASU portal facilitates efficient communication and administrative processes within the university community.
How to Access the KWASU Portal
Below are the step-by-step ways to access and login to Kwara State University Portal
- Access the Kwara State University Website at web.kwasu.edu.ng
- At the top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Portal to Proceed and Access the Portal
How to Login into the KWASU Portal
Check out the procedure to login to Kwara State University Portal
- Visit the KWASU Portal via portal.kwasu.edu.ng
- Enter your Application/Registration/Matriculation Number
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
How to Apply for KWASU Admission
Candidates willing to apply for admission are to follow the steps below to access and apply for Kwara State University.
- Visit portal.kwasu.edu.ng, tap ” Locate ” and “Here to apply.”
- Tap the Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Tap on “Continue.”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and tap next.
- On the payment review page, tap “Make Payment.” this will take you to the payment page, where you can provide your card details.
- Enter your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and tap continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, tap “Main login” on the portal, and enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password.
- Tap on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt.
Address: P.M.B 1530 Ilorin, 23431, Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria