Explore the California State University, Dominguez Hills – CSUDH Student Portal known as my CSUDH with your login credentials. Here, students register for classes, obtain access to their records (schedule, grades, transcript), check financial aid, and account balance, as well as search for classes.
California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) Student Portal
Students used to have to stand in line to get things done. Now, CSUDH students can go online to check grades, correspond with professors, pay for tuition, register for classes, and more.
- My.CSUDH – MyCSUDH offers students an easy way to register for classes, obtain access to their records (schedule, grades, transcript), check financial aid, account balance, search for classes, and more. You can use MyCSUDH to access information from your home, office, public library, student computer labs, or anywhere in the world.
- ToroMail (CSUDH Student Email) – Your ToroMail account is an official line of communication with the university. Watch for notices about registration schedules, financial aid awards, and assignments from your professors. Use your toroMail account to send notes to your professors, classmates, and off-campus friends.
How to Access the CSUDH Student Portal
Follow the simple steps to access and login to the California State University, Dominguez Hills Student
- Go to CSUDH Website
- Navigate to Student Support
- Select a current student from the drop-down menu
- Sign in myCSUDH
How to Login my CSUDH Student Portal
Let’s get started
- Access CSUDH Online Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Sign in button
How to Reset Forgot Password
Follow these easy steps to reset your My NCC portal password. Look up your Username or password
- Go to password.csudh.edu and select Reset Password
- In the Reset, Your Password window, enter your campus username. Click Continue
- Select how you would like to reset your password (Select Authentication Factor):
- OneLogin Security Questions or
- Click on OneLogin Security Questions. (We use OneLogin, a cloud-based system, to allow for password resets using email or security questions.)
- TWO of the FIVE questions you chose upon the initial questions set up will be displayed, ONE question at a time.
- Enter your answer, then click Continue
- Once you have answered all the questions correctly, you will be able to change your password.
- As you meet the criteria for the new password (minimum characters, 1 Lowercase, etc.) you will see a green checkmark, indicating that your password is strong.
- Once all criteria have been met and you have all green checkmarks, you have your new password
- Tap on the Submit button
Reset Your Password By Email
You can choose to reset your password via email instead of answering security questions. However, you MUST know your current password to access your email.
- Go to password.csudh.edu to get started
- In the Self-Service Password Management window, click on Reset Password
- In the Reset Your Password window, enter your campus username. Click Continue
- If you know your password, click Email, then click Continue. You will be notified that a password reset link has been sent via email
- Login to your campus email and open the email sent by OneLogin
- Follow the link in the email to go to the password reset screen
- Once the password has been changed successfully, confirmation is noted on the screen.
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747