Explore the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike – MOUAU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login with your credentials via mouau.edu.ng to complete an online application form. Before applying, all candidates must know the MOUAU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
MOUAU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME examinations are eligible.
- Those who made MOUAU their first choice are directly eligible. However, there’s still a chance if you initially choose another university.
- You can change MOUAU to be your first choice via the JAMB Portal. Before making this change, it would be wise to check out the courses offered by MOUAU to ensure your desired programme is available.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post-UTME Registration Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Registration Screening Form at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
- Visit MOUAU’s Official Website
- Access the Admission Page: Locate and Tap on the 2023/2024 Admission Screening’ banner.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and a valid email address and phone number.
- You’ll be directed to the Remita Payment Platform, where a unique RRR number is generated.
- A fee of payment is required. Options include online payment via debit/credit card or using the RRR number to pay cash at any bank nationwide. Remember, transaction charges may apply.
- After payment, validate your transaction here. Once verified, proceed to the registration here.
- Fill out the application, ensuring you select your preferred department and fill in all other necessary details.
- You’ll be required to enter your O’Level results details.
- Ensure this information is accurate, noting that the number of sittings is weighted.
- Ensure the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result you fetched matches your records before final submission. If you’re still awaiting your 2023 WAEC/NECO results, you should delay your registration until the results are available.
- Once everything looks good, submit your form and print a copy. An electronic version will also be sent to your email for your records.
After submission, you are required to present the originals of the following credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results,
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB(as applicable to you),
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s),
- 2 Passport Photograph,
- Indigene letter,
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age.
Address: FGGR+X95, 440101, Umudike, Abia, Nigeria
Phone: +234 902 742 7974