Explore Mount Kenya University – MKU eLearning Student Portal via elearning.mku.ac.ke and login with your credentials. Here’s where students take their online examinations at Mount Kenya University (MKU)
About Mount Kenya University E-Learning Portal
Mount Kenya University eLearning is an online integrated technology hub designed for students, it’s responsible for providing online, e-learning, and virtual learning university education. The MKU E-Learning Portal is for Regular Students (i.e Day, Evening, & Weekend Students.) Virtual and ODEL students to use distance.mku.ac.ke.
This gives easy access for students to attend online lectures, access teaching, and exams timetables, results/passlists, library, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime. The E-Learning platform also helps lecturers of Mount Kenya University to upload courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, and forums). All students of Mount Kenya University have equal access to online resources.
How to Login to MKU eLearning Portal
To get started with an online examination here’s a simple and quick way to login to Mount Kenya University – MKU eLearning Student Portal
- Access eLearning Portal
- Move to the right corner on the homepage
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap Login button
MKU Online Examinations
Here are comprehensive guidelines on how to access and login to the MKU eLearning student portal and all you need to know about the Mount Kenya University online examinations.
Let’s Get Started:
- Download and install MKU Online Examinations Software ( Download here.)
- Make sure that you have installed MKU Online Examinations Software before the examination day. Your laptop/computer must fulfill the system requirements of the software. i.e.
- Working webcam or inbuilt camera
- The computer audio is working.
- Internet connectivity.
- Ensure that you have booked the scheduled examination from MKU Student Portal.
- Make sure that:
- You have an active user account (student account). Log on to MKU online Examinations Software to see if your account is active. (Use the eLearning or student portal credentials to login)
- If you have forgotten your password, you can change it through the system.
- Make sure you have a stable power supply and internet for use during the examination. If you are using a laptop, make sure it is fully charged before the start of Examinations
- If failure to comply with these recommendations results in technical problems that cause a delay in your examination, you cannot??? liaise with the invigilator.
Before the examination starts:
- Ensure that you are ready for the examination at least 35 minutes earlier.
- Ensure that there is nobody else in the examination room and the room is well-lit
- The head invigilator will provide information about examination support materials that you are permitted to use during the examination (In case additional materials are required).
During the examination
- You are required to comply with the directions are given by the head invigilator at the examination time and MKU examinations guidelines
- You should have a student identity card or other valid photo Identification
- If anything in the examination question paper is unclear, you can contact the lecturer/invigilator through a chat room. (Calling and use of the mobile phone are prohibited).
- If you experience technical problems during an online examination, you must immediately contact one of the invigilators. The invigilator will call for technical support. Failure to report such technical problems might be treated as cheating or an attempt to cheat.
P. O. Box 342-01000, Thika, Kenya
- Email:[email protected]
- Tel:+254 20 2878 000
- Cell:+254 709 153 000
- WhatsApp: +254 722 999 399