MIS Web is an online academic portal for students of the University of Ghana. All Students of UG – Legon who apply for Admission and have been successfully admitted (Check UG Admission List) are required to create a UG MIS Web Portal account.
University of Ghana
The University of Ghana MIS Web is a self Help iEnabler where prospective, continuous students, and alumni login with their credentials, reset forget Pin, Change Pin, Reset Pin, and Retrieved Forgotten Student Number.
UG MIS Web
Explore the UG MIS Web and login with your Student Number and PIN for your online course registration, change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
Besides, UG Sakai LMS is an additional portal for online examinations and where students submit assignments.
UG MIS Web Login
- Browse the UG Website URL: citycampus.ug.edu.gh
- Tap MIS Web under Featured Links
- Use the appropriate radio button to choose your status (Personnel or Student)
- Provide your Personnel or Student Index Number and PIN
- Tap on the Login button
Online Academic Registration
UG Legon Online Course Registration Steps to Follow
- Follow this procedure here to access the Portal
- Login here student iEnabler
- Navigate and Tap “Registration” under the student iEnabler (On the left of the Screen)
- Then “Submit Registration”
- Tap on the “Blue Letters” under “Qualification Code”
- Select “Register for this Qualification”
- “Save and Continue” and select your various courses for the semester by ticking the small box against each course.
- Tap “Save and Continue” to view the courses you have selected.
- Then Tap “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee)
- “Accept Registration” to complete the registration.
- Again “Save and Continue” to view the courses you have selected.
- Tap “Print Friendly Format” and print proof of registration or download it on your phone
- Log Out
Please refer to the university handbook to assist you to select your courses and also visit your various departments for confirmation.