Explore Miami Dade College – MDC Blackboard Portal via https://adfs.mdc.edu/ and login with Username and Password to access MDC Blackboard Learn, enroll in online courses, take tests and submit assignments, Check your grades/results as well as Download Blackboard App.
Miami Dade College – MDC Online extends a BIG welcome to you as you begin a new term. To get started, we have created a Getting Started Guide for your review. We hope you have a successful term in your online courses.
Table of Contents
Miami Dade College has now integrated a Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) known as MDC Blackboard for traditional face-to-face, blended learning, flipped completely online courses, and remote teaching, as well as other eLearning projects and faculty collaborations.
Besides, at Miami Dade College, MDC Student Portal enables students to access myMDC and Login to MDC Connect for online registration of courses, classes, dates, grades/results, payment deadlines, resources, and other academic activities.
How to Create myMDC Student Account
Here is what you need to know to create your MyMDC account
You will be asked to provide some basic information about who you are:
- Student Number or Social Security Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
After the system knows who you are, you will be asked to:
- Accept MDC’s computing policies
- Create a password
- Create a challenge question and answer you can use later in case you forget your password
Once completed, you will be issued your MyMDC username and your My MDC student email account.
You will need to remember:
- Your username and password
- The answer to the challenge question that you will create
Get Started, Verify your details and begin registration.
How to Access MDC Blackboard Portal
Here is the simple way to access the Miami Dade College Blackboard Learn portal
- Visit the Miami Dade College – MDC Website via: https://www.mdc.edu/
- Select Portals for the Navigation tab
- Tap on Blackboard from the dropdown list
- Explore MDC Blackboard Learn Portal
How to Login MDC Blackboard Portal
- Access MDC Online
- Sign in with your Miami Dade College account
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap Sign In
I forgot my password. Here’s the right place to manage your account and password.
How to Access Course on MDC Blackboard Portal
Here is how to Login and access courses on the MDC Blackboard Portal
- Login to Online Blackboard Portal
- Enter your MDC Username (ex: jane.doe001) and Password
- Tap on the ‘Courses’ link at the top, right corner to view all of your classes
- Tap on the actual course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on ‘Getting Started/Start Here’
Contact the Help Desk at 305-237-2505