Discover the E.P.C Mawuko Girls’ Senior High School Online Enrolment Form via the SHS Admission Portal and login to begin your 2024/2025 admission process. Download the admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, kits list, and enrolment code.
Table of Contents
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download the SHS School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
Mawuko Girls’ Courses/Programmes
E.P.C Mawuko Girls Senior High School is a second-cycle institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
- Home Economics
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Physical Education
These are offered in addition to other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as the Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
How to Access Mawuko Girls’ Online Admission Portal
Follow these procedures to complete your online admission process at Mawuko Girls, Ho.
- Go to https://hischoolgh.com/
- Select the school you have been placed
- Enter your Index Number + Year Completion
- Fill and Submit the Enrolment Form
- Download and Print a copy of the Personal Record Form, Declaration Form, Undertaking, and Prospectus
Follow the instructions till you are done with personal records and downloads. Print and fill fully all required documents.
Required Documents Upon Arrival
Come with a printed copy of the following;
- Personal Record Form
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Health Insurance Card
- Admission Letter
- Filled Placement Form
- BECE Results Slip
- Two Passport Pictures
Admission is not complete without these documents.
You will be required to input your Enrolment Code which is found on the Enrolment Form. Admission is not complete without these documents. Check out the List of Category A, B, C and D Senior High Schools (SHS) in Ghana.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulations,s etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.