Explore the Machakos University – MKSU E-Learning LMS Portal and login with your Username (Student Number) and Password. The Machakos University – MKSU eLearning is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to help deliver online lectures and resources to students.
About Machakos University (MKSU) E-Learning Portal
The Machakos University (MKSU) has designed an online Learning Management System (LMS) portal to give easy access for students to attend online lectures, get lecture notes, and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
The eLearning platform also helps lecturers of the Machakos University (MKSU) to upload loading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, and forums) via the E-learning platform to enable students to access them online.
All students of Machakos University have equal access to the MKSU online platform. Besides, the MKSU e-learning portal is to facilitates online teaching and learning at Machakos University.
How to Access the Machakos University – MKSU eLearning Portal
Here is how to access the MKSU Student LMS Portal
- Browse the Machakos University Website via: https://www.mksu.ac.ke/
- Navigate to E-Resources
- Select E-Learning Portal from the drop-down list
- Enter your Student Number and Password
- Tap Login
How to Login Machakos University – MKSU eLearning LMS Portal
3 Easy Steps on how to login MKSU E-learning LMS Portal
- Sign in MKSU eLearning LMS Portal via https://elearning.mksu.ac.ke/mksu.lms/
- Enter your Username (Student Number) and Password
- Tap Login
Reset Forget Password
To reset your password here is the step to follow;
- Login here
- Submit your Username or Email Address
- Tap Search
- If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Contact Machakos University (MKSU)
P.O. BOX 136 – 90100
Machakos County, Kenya, East Africa
+254 723 805 829