Discover the Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD) Learning Management System (LMS) and login to Losrios Canvas. Here, students use Losrios Canvas to access course content, email, academic calendar, grade, and due dates, collaborating with peers.
Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD) Canvas
Canvas LMS is a gateway to eLearning at Los Rios Community College District. It gives you the ability to quickly share course materials and provides easy-to-use tools for communication and collaboration between students, instructors, and teaching assistants.
Here’s where students to login and access courses, submit assignments and quizzes, as well as allow instructors to communicate with students about course activities and post interesting course-related topics.
This Canvas Quick Guide is for students who want to learn how to use canvas. The purpose of this guide is to help students quickly familiarize themselves with Los Rios Community College District Student Canvas Portal.
How to Access Losrios Canvas Portal
Here’s a simple step to access and login to Los Rios Community College District Canvas
- Visit LRCCD Website
- Navigate to Student Login
- Select Canvas from the drop-down menu
- Tap on Canvas to access the login homepage
Well done!!! Now find out how to login
How to Login Losrios Canvas
Let’s get started
- Access LRCCD Canvas Portal
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on the Login button
Congratulations!!! Navigate via the dashboard to access courses and schedule classes.
Reset Canvas Forgot Password
Follow these simple steps to reset your Los Rios Community College District Canvas password
- To get started, use this form to manage and reset your login credentials.
How to Submit Assignment via Canvas
You can submit online assignments in Losrios Canvas using several submission types. Instructors can choose what kind of online submissions they want you to use. You may also have the option to resubmit assignments if your instructor allows it.
- Access your Canvas Dashboard
- In Course Navigation, Tap Assignment
- Tap the name of an assignment to view
- To submit an assignment, Tap the Start Assignment button
- Select Submission Type
- To submit an annotated document, Tap the Student Annotation tab
- Select the File Upload tap
- Tap Submit Assignment
- View Submission
NB: Group assignments do not support the student annotation submission type.
Your instructor will decide what kinds of submissions are appropriate for each Assignment. There are four submission types: upload a file, submit a text entry, enter a website URL, or submit media. You can only select one submission type per submission.
NB: all file types may be available for your Assignment, depending on the assignment submission type set by your instructor.
Contact Los Rios Community College District
If you are having Canvas issues please contact Canvas for 24/7 Support:
- American River College: (844) 589-3851
- Cosumnes River College: (844) 592-2203
- Folsom Lake College: (844) 600-4947
- Sacramento City College: (844) 612-7419