The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA), acting on behalf of the Education Ministry has announced the first batch of recommended textbooks for use in teaching the new curriculum at the KG and primary levels.
The first batch consisting of 187 books was announced at a short ceremony on Thursday, with more textbooks expected to be announced next week.
Dr. Prince Armah, the Executive Secretary of the Council expressed gratitude to all their partners and stakeholders, particularly teachers and parents for their patience in waiting for textbook developers and publishers.
NaCCA Approved Textbooks Third Batch
Therefore, following the released of the first batch, the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA), on behalf of the Ministry of Education, has now published the third batch of the official list of textbooks recommended for Basic Schools in Ghana.
It’s illegal to use unapproved books in pre-tertiary schools in Ghana-NaCCA
- List of Approved Textbooks (KG-BASIC 6) -NaCCA
- Learners Resource Pack- NaCCA
- The New Common Core Programme (CCP)
- National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA)
- NaCCA and its New Educational Policies in Ghana
- The New Common Core Programme Manual-free Download
- List of Recommended Textbooks for the Common Core Programme (KG-BASIC 6) -NaCCA
- Teachers Resource Pack- National Council for Curriculum and Assessment
- NaCCA Weekly Lesson Plan- free download
You may also like to read some developing stories around the new Standards- Based Curriculum and NaCCA approved textbooks. These stories are generating a lot of uproar amongst Ghana Education Service and Scholars.
You May Like