Explore the Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) Ghana Card Portal Link via https://cu.apps.cbg.com.gh/ and update their records with Ghana Card via an online portal.
- Have you updated your bank account with your Ghana Card already?
- Did you know Ghana Card will be the only acceptable National Identity Card (ID) for all your financial transactions in Ghana?
Cheers!! We got you covered. Get your Ghana Card Online and follow this simple (but complete) step-by-step guide to link your Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) account to your Ghana Card. Besides, you can update your records at any of the branches closer to you.
Documents Required to Updates Bank Account Records
Here are the lists of documents/details you need to complete the online registrations
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Account Number
- Ghana Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Images of Ghana Card (Front & Back side)
NB: Image format should be PNG, JPEG only. Maximum file size 5MB. Besides, customers will require to take photo-size selfie to confirm your genuineness.
How to Link your Ghana Card to your CBG Bank Account Online
To link your Ghana Card with your Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) bank Account, follow the steps to complete the online form;
- Access the CBG Customer Information Update Portal
- Enter Your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Enter the first 7 digits of your CBG account number.
- Input your phone number which should match the details on the records
- Check all your information is correct
- Tap on the VERIFY red button to proceed
- Select the personal details you want to update
- Enter your details and upload supporting documents
- Proceed to take a picture of yourself and another one with your ID by clicking the start camera button.
- Sign on a white plain sheet of paper and upload your signature and a copy of your ID
- Review the information submitted
- Tap the SUBMIT button to complete the registration
Cheers!!! You have now updated your Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) bank account records to your Ghana Card. Find out how to Link other Banks.
Link Other Banks
Find the list of all Banks in Ghana and access their URL to link your account with the Ghana Card
CBG Call Centre Number
For inquiries, please call CBG Contact Centre number 0302216000.