Explore the Los Angeles Unified School District – LAUSD Schoology Student Portal via lms.lausd.net and login with your credentials. Here both student and parent access academic activities, enrollment, view exams grades as well as submit an assignment.
Los Angeles Unified School District – LAUSD Schoology Student Portal
LAUSD Schoology is the student and parent portal of the Los Angeles Unified School District. It is a virtual learning environment and social networking service to share academic content.
How to Access LAUSD Schoology LMS
Make sure your LAUSD email is activated. You were mailed your email address & a 4-digit PIN. Once you have your email address, it can be activated.
You will need your student ID number and your PIN, and you will need to create a password to activate.
How to Login to LAUSD Schoology Student Portal
To login Schoology Lausd Learning Management System (LMS), here’s how to get started:
- Explore lausd.net
- Select the “Students” option
- Enter your LAUSD Email Address and Password (e.g [email protected])
- Tap the Login button
- Navigate and tap onto the BLUE Courses tab at the top
- Find the class you need to attend
- When you need to go to another class, click on the blue Courses tab to access your menu of courses.
How to Reset Your Password
If you log in to Schoology using an email address, you can reset your password. To reset your forgotten password, follow these steps:
- Go here
- Tap on forgot your password
- Enter the email address associated with your Schoology Lausd account.
- Click Send My Login Info
Well done!!! In a few minutes access your email account and follow the link sent via inbox to reset, change and manage your Schoology password
How to Login LAUSD Zoom
LAUSD Zoom provides online video conferencing for up to 300 people. Accessible with an LAUSD single sign-on username and password, students can join a meeting at any time by following these steps:
- Navigate to lausd.zoom.us.
- Click Join.
- Enter your Meeting ID or Personal Link Name
- Tap on Join to have access to your meeting
A meeting invite will be sent to your Outlook LAUSD email account as an event. From there, you will have an option to RSVP for the event. If you decline the event, it will disappear from your email, and no further action is required. If you plan on attending the meeting, ACCEPT as attending. The invite will transfer to your Outlook calendar.
To Change your Zoom Name;
- Click on the Participants icon at the bottom of the window
- Hover your mouse over your name in the Participants list on the right side of the Zoom window.
- Click on More
- Tap on Rename
- Please enter your name as it officially appears on District documents and Tap Ok
- The name will appear correctly on the screen.
Register for LAUSD Schoology Parent Account
To register follow these steps:
- Go to this website
- Select “Register for an Account”
- Fill out the form with your Name and Email Address
- Wait up to 24 hours for a confirmation email to arrive in your email inbox
- Follow the link sent to your inbox to complete the registration process
- Access Schoology LAUSD Parent Portal
- Select “Add a Student”
- Enter Student Name and ID Number to connect to your child’s Schoology account.
How to Login Schoology LAUSD Parent Portal
Follow these simple steps to add/link students to parent/guardian accounts so that parents can access and monitor students’ data.
Before You Get Started
- You must have an existing account in the Parent Portal.
- You must know your student’s District ID No. (This can be found on the student report card, and transcripts or you can contact the student’s school.)
- You must request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for each student from their school of attendance. (Refer to the letter mailed home containing this information or visit the office for each child’s school of attendance)
Let’s Get Started
Here’s how to login to Schoology LAUSD Parent Portal
- Access Parent Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Login via LAUSD Schoology App
- Download Schoology App from Play Store
- Tap on “Find your school or domain”
- Enter Los Angeles Unified School District (or your school)
- Select from the drop-down list
- Enter your login credentials
- Login to dashboard
Los Angeles Unified School District
333 South, Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90017