The Lagos State University of Education – LASUED Admission Portal invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Undergraduate, Pre-Degree, and Diploma programmes. To get started, find Lagos State University of Education entry requirements.
Applicants who have successfully applied for admission should check their admission status through the LASUED Admission Status and explore the courses LASUED offers. Candidates should access the LASUED Portal after acceptance to check their academic records, exam results, and fee payments.
Table of Contents
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University of Education in the 2023/2024UTME and Direct Entry.
- Candidates who wish to change to Lagos State University of Education must do so through JAMB before applying on the University portal.
- Those who obtained the minimum score of 170 and the required relevant O-level credits in the JAMB brochure are eligible for the online screening exercise.
- All Direct Entry candidates, especially NCE holders, who chose Lagos State University of Education as their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry exercise with the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) can participate in the online screening exercise.
- Candidate must be sixteen (16) years old and above by October 1st, 2023.
- The online screening process is open to those with virtually impaired and who meet I and III above.
- Candidates with at least Five (5) Credits in subjects relevant to a chosen course of study in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB. NBAIS and GCE O’ Level or its equivalent must include English Language and Mathematics at least two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 and above candidates who indicated the University as their First Choice
How to Apply for LASUED Admission
The following are step-by-step instructions for accessing and applying for admission at Lagos State University of Education.
- Access the LASUED Admission Portal via admission.lasued.edu.ng
- Check the list of available programmes by tapping on List of Programmes
- Apply for the Admissions process by taping the Apply Now link of the programme whose admission status is open
- Your Jamb Registration Number on this platform is your Username, and your Surname is your Password
- Continue by filling out the Application Form step by step and tap submit at the final stage
- Make payment for the Post UTME screening fee and undergo the online screening exercise
- Print the Completed Application form and Post-UTME screening Receipt
- Only candidates with a minimum JAMB score of 170 and above can apply for the 2023/2024 admission.
- Did you register during the previous session? Kindly login to the portal using your JAMB Reg as username and Surname as password
- Candidates of Lagos State indigeneship should apply for the LASUED Independent Indigeneship Verification before proceeding with the POST UTME screening form for 2023/2024 session. After completing the Indigeneship verification exercise, The applicant should log in with their JAMB Reg as username and Surname as password.
Lagos State University of Education, LASUED Contact Details
Address: Km 30, Badagry Express Way, Oto/Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Phone: +234 805 5577 799