Discover the Kenyatta University Online Learning Management System known as KU Kusoma LMS Portal and login with your username and password. The KU LMS enables students to access online classes, quizzes, and assignments, and interact through discussion forums and online exams.
Table of Contents
Kenyatta University Learning Management System
This guide helps to guide you navigate the Kenyatta University’s Learning Management System (LMS) to access your learning material. This system provides access to your online classes, quizzes, assignments, discussion forums, and online exams and is commonly referred to as the “LMS System” or the “Kusoma Platform”.
Besides the face-to-face tutorials, the DSVOL programmes are facilitated online through a Learning Management System (LMS) to enhance access and quality of education for both local and international students. The KU Digital Learning Platform enables students to access and submit assignments, and interact through discussion forums, online chats, and wikis among other interactive activities.
The learning materials are provided through the LMS platform and live interconference lecture sessions. Upon reporting, each student will be expected to be registered as a student of Kenyatta University via the KU Students Portal.
How to Access the KU Kusoma LMS
Follow these steps to access the Kenyatta University online Learning Management System (LMS)
- Go to Kenyatta University Website
- Tap on E-Resources on the navigation tab
- Select E-Learning Portal from the drop-down list
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the Login button
Reset Kusoma LMS Password
To reset your password, this is what to do:
- Use this portal
- Submit your username or your email address
- Tap on the search button
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
How to Login KU Kusoma LMS Portal
Here’s how to login to the Kenyatta University Kusoma Learning Management System (LMS)
- Explore the URL: kusoma.ku.ac.ke
- Enter your username which is your short registration Number (eg. 12345/2020)
- Enter the password sent to you during online registration as the default password
- The system will prompt you to change your password
- Type the current password which is the password sent to you during online registration
- Input your new password and confirm it
- Save the changes
- Access your student “Dashboard”
Before you start navigating into your units, click the “Links menu” shown above to learn more about our platform:
- A) Welcome message
- B) Online Netiquette
- C) Kenyatta University website – you can access the KU website from here
- D) DSVOL – CEP and Digital School students can access the Digital school website from here and access the student’s resources and other important notices
- E) Library
- F) Open Education Resources (OER) Links Menu