Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) new application & renewal for customs agents Licences 2024. The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) wishes to inform Customs Agents that their licenses, except the 3-year Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) licences, will expire.
Provisions relating to the licensing of Customs agents are contained in Section 145 of the East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004, and Regulations 149-152 of the East Africa Community Customs Management Regulations, 2010.
KRA Application for Renewal should be submitted through the Integrated Customs Management System (iCMS) Portal via https://icms.kra.go.ke.
The applications for renewal shall be accompanied by the following:
- Duly filled form C20 (available on the KRA Website)
- Current Certificate of Registration (CR12/CR13)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate for the Company & Directors
- Certificate of Bond clearance
- Copy of previous C21 (Licence)
- KIFWA Clearance Certificate for year of application
In addition, we wish to invite interested New Applicants for Customs Agents Licenses 2024, to submit their applications via the email address [email protected].
The applications shall be accompanied by the following:
- Tax compliance for the Company
- Tax compliance for the Directors
- Certificate of registration from Registrar of Company (CR12)
- PIN certificate for Company
- PIN certificate for Directors
- National ID/Passport for Directors
- Recent passport-size photographs of directors and staff duly certified by a Notary public or a Commissioner of Oaths
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association clearly indicating the Clearing and Forwarding Agent firm is a registered business (where applicable)
- Certificate of good conduct for all directors
- Valid Tenancy agreement/Lease or Title deed if you own the premises
- Letter from bankers showing the Company maintains an account with them
- Letter from bankers showing the Directors maintain an account with them
- Audited accounts for the last 3 years (where applicable)
- Proof of affiliation/membership with KIFWA certificate for the year of application, payment receipt, or letter.
- Duly filled Bio Data form available on KRA Website
- Duly filled form C20 is available on the KRA Website
- A copy of the current year (2021) license
- Payment of a 50 USD application fee is mandatory before the interview.
- The Applicant must have an established office, the physical location of which shall be indicated in the license application form for Customs verification purposes.
Find jobs via the KRA E-Recruitment Portal
For further clarification and facilitation, call the Licensing office on
Tel: 0770 319998 & 0709 016616/7
Email: [email protected]