The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has reviewed its Admission Entry Requirements and Cutoff Points.
Following the release of WASSCE results for 2021 by the West Africa Examination Council, WAEC. The management of KNUST remains its application portal open to allow applicants to make changes to information on their application as follows:
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics – STEM
Female applicants into Science, Technology; Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programmes of study shall gain one aggregate point advantage. This is to facilitate and encourage Female students into these programmes of study.
Consideration of Social Studies Course for Admission
All applicants into the University must have a minimum of credit passes in English, Mathematics and Science. However, for Art, Humanities; Social Sciences and Business Programmes, a better grade in SOCIAL STUDIES shall be used in place of the Integrated Science provided the applicant has a minimum of C6 in Integrated Science.
All applicants have been giving the opportunity to do the following on their application online:
- Visit and Login KNUST Admission Portal
- Check for the correctness of the following
- Index number
- Year of Examination(s)
- Type of Examination (SSSCE or WASSCE)
- Sitting (May/June(School) or Nov/Dec(Private))
- The name on the application SHOULD BE EXACTLY the same as appears on the RESULT SLIP. No variation in Names will be accepted.
- You MAY make changes to the programmes selected.
Access KNUST Student Portal Login