The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has released the fees for the 2021/2022 academic year for both freshers and continuous as well as fee-paying and postgraduate students.
KNUST Admission/School Fees 2021/2022
Following the release of the KNUST Admission List of all successful applicants, the University has scheduled fees for the 2021/2022 academic year (Download PDF) as follows;
- Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester
- Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified under A+B1+B2 and Residential Fees
into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
|GCB BANK||CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG)|
|REPUBLIC BANK||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|UBA BANK||STANBIC BANK GHANA|
|CAL BANK||GHANA POST|
- Residential Fees and Academic Fees should be paid separately into the same accounts using different pay-in-slips for each fee item (i.e. Residential Fees, Academic Fees)
- All freshmen are to have their Chest X-ray and medical examination at KNUST Hospital
- International Students are required to pay the relevant Fees as specified into KNUST MAIN FEES COLLECTION ACCOUNT at any of the following Banks:
- GCB BANK (Gha)
- UBA BANK
- Physical Development Levy**is for the setting up of solar street lights and maintenance of walkways on campus.