Explore the list of Contracted Professionals System (CP2) job vacancies at Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) via www.cp2.knec.ac.ke Portal and login to apply. For online registration, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get started.
Besides, applicants can access, create an account, register, capture, and submit details online via the KNEC CP2 Online Registration Portal.
About KNEC Contracted Professionals System (CP2)
The Contracted Professionals System (CP2) is an integrated electronic system to automate the management of officers who are recruited to assist Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) in administering the examinations.
- The main aim of the system is to ensure that Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) captures correct, accurate, and timely details of all the personnel who are involved in the supervision, invigilation, and management of examinations.
- This will help KNEC to efficiently process claims for payments, monitor attendance during the examinations period, accountability for the contracted professionals involved, and streamline query resolutions.
- The system complements the current declarations forms that are signed and filled by all the personnel involved. In addition, contracted professionals’ data requested is stored in a central database for ease of management.
- All Contracted professionals are required to submit their details through the platform and apply for a Job/ Vacancy based on the roles they play during the administration of various examinations in regards to the supervision, invigilation, and management of each specific examination.
How to Access the KNEC CP2 Online Portal
For KNEC CP2 registration for first-time/ new users who have never registered in the online contracted professional’s system, they have to create an account and register online. Let’s get started:
- Explore http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/ to login
- Tap on Create an Account
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Confirm by entering the Same Number
- Tap Create Account
NB: You will receive the message confirming that the login details (username and password), as well as the link to access the CP2 system, have been sent to the phone used for creating the account
- Access the KNEC CP2 Portal with the login credentials.
How to Login to KNEC CP2 Online Registration Portal
For existing users, here’s a comprehensive guideline on registration, system access, filling in details, application for a vacancy, and submission of your details.
- Access the CP2 KNEC Online Registration Portal
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap the Login button
How to Update/Edit Details on the CP2 Portal
Here’s a simple guide for viewing, editing, and updating if need be.
- Login to your CP2 KNEC Dashboard
- Tap on a specific link to view, edit or add specific details
- Personal Information
- Work Experience
NB: For any additional information e.g. new work station, qualifications etc., Tap Add to generate the interface for capturing new details.
How to Apply for a KNEC Job as a Contracted Professional (CP2)
Follow the steps below to apply for a CP2 job online;
- Login KNEC CP2 Online Registration Portal
- Navigate down to Job
- Move to Search Job
- Select your prefer job position from the drop-down menu
- Tick the check box to confirm your selected job application
- Tap Submit Application button
Well done!!!! “Thank you for submitting your application. The application shall be reviewed and you shall be notified shortly!”
Reset KNEC CP2 Portal Login Issues
- For existing users who have forgotten their password
Send the word PASSWORD to 22262 to acquire your login credentials (username and password)”. A new one will be sent to your phone. Use the password received to login into the system.
- Error message for existing users attempting to register as new users
SMS Password to 22262 and a new one will be sent to your phone. Use the password received to login into the system.
- Applicants can also login here to manage their account and reset password online.
Application for a Job/ Vacancy on the KNEC CP2 Portal
Contracted professionals who have successfully registered and submitted profile details are required to proceed to the next step of applying for available vacancies. Job vacancies are grouped for selection based on the specific examination, activity type, duty station, position/ designation (role), county, and sub-county.
Job selection guidelines
|Exam||Select the type of examination for your job application. E.g. KCPE, KCSE…|
|Activity||Select the activity that you will be overseeing. Eg. Supervision and Invigilation|
|Duty station||Select the venue of the activity. E.g. Examination centre, distribution centre.|
|Position||Select your role (Designation). E.G. Centre Manager, Invigilator, Clerk…|
|County||Select the County where the activity will take place. E.g. Kisii, Baringo,Narok..|
|Sub-county||Select the specific sub-county within the county that you selected in ‘5’|
|Search button||Click the search button to generate the specific job based on your selection.|
The number of positions (job vacancies) available for the selection made by a contracted profession will be displayed after clicking the search button.
- Payments will only be made to officers who have submitted their details through the platform.
- Contracted professionals should keep the details submitted up to date by login into the system to update where necessary. E.g. Change of the workplace, title or role, academic and professional qualification where need be.
- Contracted professionals should always login into the system to apply for job vacancies available for each examination they are involved in.
Contact KNEC CP2
For further inquiries,
- Visit KNEC CP2 Website via www.cp2.knec.ac.ke