Find scholarship training opportunities for a Certificate in Community Health Nursing for 2024 academic year under the KMTC/Beyond Zero Training Programme in Kenya.
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) in collaboration with Beyond Zero is offering scholarship and training opportunities for a Certificate course in Community Health Nursing for 2024 academic year. Priority will be given to qualified candidates from selected Arid and Semi-Arid (ASAL) counties, under-served minorities, and other Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups (VMGs) willing to serve in their communities upon graduation.
The VMGs are defined by the Ministry of Health Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups Framework (VMGF) which can be downloaded from the Ministry of Health Website.
Did You Know
Mandatory entry requirements for Certificate in Community Health Nursing Course: –
|Specific Minimum Entry Requirements
|Certificate in Community Health Nursing
|Kapenguria, Kabarnet, Bomet, Loitokitok, Garissa, Kilifi, Kitui and Msambweni.
How to Apply for the KTMC Beyond Zero Scholarship
Follow these application guidelines to create an account and check out the requirements for creating a new account (Use a valid personal email address. If you don’t have an email address, you can easily create one before you continue the application process.)
- Visit the KMTC Admissions Portal
If you have registered an account,
- Login KMTC Admission Portal using your email and password
If you don’t have an account,
- Click on the Register button on the top right-hand corner
This will allow you to create an account
- Enter your name, email address, and password (put a password that you can easily remember)
- Click on the Create Account Button
- Fill in the online application form step by step until it is duly filled.
- Click on the SUBMIT button
You will be provided with the duly filled form to confirm your data
- Check information accuracy
Once you are satisfied that the information is correct,
- Click save changes
- Access the KTMC dashboard,
- Click on the “Apply Beyond Zero Scholarship“
- Fill in the required information and review the Beyond Zero Form.
- Print out the duly completed form, attach relevant documents, have it signed and stamped accordingly, and send to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Training College,
P.O. Box 30195-00100, NAIROBI
Applicants are expected to attach a handwritten essay of not more than two hundred (200) words explaining why they feel they deserve the scholarship and the contribution they will make to the community upon graduation.
Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship for the duration of the course. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.