Discover Keta Senior High Technical School – KETASCO Admission Portal via ketashts.com to access and download Admission Letter, Admission Form, CSSPS Enrollment Form, Prospectus, as well as Online Terminal Report Form.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System – CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS at Keta Senior High Technical School.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
Courses/Programmes Offered at KETASCO
Keta Senior High Technical School (KETASHTS) is a second-cycle institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- Home Economics
- General Arts
- Agriculture Science
- Visual Art
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
How to Access KETASCO Admission Form
Here is how to download the KETASHTS Admission form and Letter by following the procedures;
- Go to URL: https://ketashts.com/
- Navigate to Admission
- Select and scroll down the page
- Tap Online Terminal Report Form under the Admission tab
- Download file for offline use
- Fill all fields required with your details
- Submit a copy to the School Administration
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
Use the following URL to access your semester examination results
Opposite The Residency of the Municipal Chief Executive (MCE)
Phone: 036 219 4864, 054 081 8158, 024 311 0762, 024 414 2892, 024 479 1422, 020 411 2374
Email: [email protected]