Explore the KCA University eLearning Portal via elearning.kca.ac.ke and login with your Username (Student Number) and Password. The KCA eLearning is a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to help deliver online lectures and resources to students.
About KCA University E-Learning Portal
The KCA University in Kenya has designed an online Learning Management System (LMS) portal to give easy access for students to attend online lectures, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
The eLearning platform also helps lecturers of the KCA University to upload loading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, and forums) via the E-learning platform to enable students to access them online.
All students of KCA University have equal access to the KCA online platform. Besides, the KCA e-learning portal is to facilitate online teaching and learning at KCA University.
How to Access KCA Student Mail
- On your web browser, go to gmail.com
- Enter your Google Account email: student number @students.kca.ac.ke for example, Student Registration number 19/09991
- Enter your Password in the following format (e.g. 19/09991)
- Tap ACCEPT after reading and agreeing to the Organization’s’ policy
- You will be required to change the password once you log in
- Create a new password and Tap Change Password
- You can further protect your account by adding a recovery email
- Tap update to add a recovery email or
- Confirm to proceed to you inbox.
KCA University Virtual Campus Portal | virtualcampus.kcau.ac.ke login
How to Access the KCA University eLearning Portal
Here is how to access the KCA eLearning Portal
- Browse the KCA University Official Website
- Navigate to Quick Links
- Select E-Learning Login from the drop down menu
- Enter your Student Number and Password
- Tap Login
How to Login KCA University eLearning Portal
- Sign up https://virtualcampus.kcau.ac.ke/
- Navigate to Login tap on your right
- Enter your Username (Student Number) and Password
- Tap Login
Reset Forget Password
To reset your password here is the step to follow;
- Login here
- Submit your Username or Email Address
- Tap Search
If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Contact KCA University
E-learning Department, KCA University Main Campus
Phone: (+254) 0719034333, MPESA Pay Bill: 300078,
E-mail: E-mail: [email protected]