Explore the Judiciary of Kenya E-filing System and login to filing cases online from their offices /remotely.
Table of Contents
Judiciary E-filing Procedures
The Judiciary E-filing System provides a platform for Law firms, Lawyers, and non-lawyers to initiate and complete the process of filing cases online from their offices /remotely. Thus they do not need to visit the court premises to file cases or banking halls to pay court fees.
- Have an Existing E-Filing Account or sign up for E-filing
- Ensure you have all Case Documents in Soft Copy and PDF format and properly named e.g. (Affidavit, Annexures, plaint, etc.) with a Maximum size of 50 MB
- Ensure you have Sufficient Money to pay court fees and security of cost
- There is an internet connection to your Computer or Laptop
How to Access the Judiciary E-filing Portal
The Judiciary E-filing System is a web-based application that sits on a server and can be accessed from any location where there is an internet connection.
- Visit the Judiciary Website
- Directly go to E-filing.court.go.ke
- Once you sign up for an account and have it activated.
How to Login Judiciary E-Filling Portal
All clients need to register online with a user ID and password. A user ID and password.
- Access Judiciary E-filing System can be accessed via the Link: https://efiling.court.go.ke/
- Enter your E-Filing account username and password
- Tap on the Login button
You can check if you have forgotten the access credentials https://efiling.court.go.ke/index.php/auth/forgotten_password
Court Fees Payment in Kenya
Once confirmed and submitted the system will require you to make payments immediately or later. The system will provide payment advice/invoice with a Customer Ref Number. The payment options provided are as follows;
- Go to Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select Paybill
- Enter – 553388
- Enter Account Number – PRN (e.g – EXEDREDRS)
- Enter the Amount and PIN and pay
- Save Filing by Confirming and Submit
- Visit the Bank with a copy of the Invoice
- Deposit Amount with Customer Ref Number – PRN (e.g – EXEDREDRS)