Discover the Judicial Service Commission – JSC Career Portal via https://jobs.judiciary.go.ke/ and explore the list of vacancies available for job recruitment.
Judicial Service Commission, Kenya
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is established under Article 171 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, with a mandate of promoting and facilitating the independence and accountability of the Judiciary and the efficient, effective and transparent administration of justice.
How to Sign Up JSC Portal
Follow the steps below to register for an account for the first time
- Access JSC – Judiciary Jobs Portal
- Tap on Sign Up
- Fill in all fields to create your account
- National ID/Passport
- Email Address
- Re-typed password to confirm
- Tap the Sign Up button
Password must have a minimum of 6 characters made up of at least 1 capital letter, 1 small letter, 1 special character eg. a Full stop, and 1 number.
NB: In case you have signed up before, proceed to login into your account by clicking the Login link above.
Once logged in, you are required to fill your profile as guided by the links on the left sidebar
How to Login JSC Portal
Here is how to access and login Judiciary Jobs System – JSC Portal
- Explore Judiciary Jobs System
- Enter your ID/Passport No. and Password
- Tap Login button
How to Reset Forgot Password
I have forgotten my password. Here is a quick way to manage and reset your password.
How to Apply
Find out how to register an account and and login get started with the online application
- Go to the “Vacancies” link at the top menu. A list of job openings will be displayed
- Click on details to view more information about the job.
- A page with an “Apply for this job” link will appear (Only if the profile is complete)
- Tap on the apply link once you confirm and this job will appear on the “My Jobs” window.
- You can monitor the status of your job application from “My Jobs”
The Chief Registrar of The Judiciary, Supreme Court of Kenya,
City Hall Way,
P.O. BOX 30041-00100,
Email: [email protected]