Access Jackson College of Education Admission Portal to apply online for admission into the 2021/2022 Academic Year, purchase an E-voucher at One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS150.00). The E-voucher contains the Applicant Number and PIN with which you can access the admission portal to begin your online application form.
Jackson College of Education Admission Requirements
4-YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED)
- WASSCE holders
Credit passes (A1 – C6) in six (6) subjects, comprising three (3) core subjects (including Core English Language and Core Mathematics) and three (3) elective subjects.
- SSSCE holders
Credit passes (A – D) in six (6) subjects, comprising three (3) core subjects (including Core English Language and Core Mathematics) and three (3) elective subjects.
Persons who are Twenty-Five (25) years of age or above, with passes in English and Mathematics in WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level or other nationally recognized standard High School level examinations, can also apply as Mature Students and will only be admitted after a pass in an Entrance Examination.
2-YEAR TOP-UP TO B.ED (POST DIPLOMA PROGRAMME)
Diploma in Basic Education Certificate or Transcript from any recognized University
3-YEAR DIPLOMA IN BASIC EDUCATION
- 5 CREDIT PASSES (3 CORE + 2 ELECTIVES)
- ENGLISH & MATHS (Compulsory)
- WASSCE (A1-C6) / SSSCE (A-D)
MATURE APPLICANTS (25 YEARS AND ABOVE)
- PASSES IN ENGLISH & MATHS
You can purchase an E-voucher through any of the following means:
- Agriculture Development Bank
- GCB Ltd
- Republic Bank
- Sinapi Aba Saving & Loans
E-vouchers can again be purchased through Mobile Money (MTN or AirtelTigo) by following the steps below.
- Call the JEC Admission Office on 020 126 0290, 054 505 1182 or 054 0104 952 and inform the Admission Officer of your intention to purchase an E-voucher.
- When given the go-ahead, send the money to either 024 179 9843 (MTN) or 026 689 9495 (AirtelTigo) in multiples of GHS 150.00, depending on the number of E-vouchers you wish to buy.
- Call the Admission Office again to confirm receipt of the money sent by providing the Merchant’s Company Name/Subscriber’s Name and Telephone Number through which the money was sent.
- With the payment received at the JEC Head Office, provide the Admission Officer with your Name and the Telephone Number on which you wish to receive the Applicant Number and PIN via SMS.
How to Apply Online
- Log on to www.admissions.jackson.edu.gh
- Select Start Application
- Enter the Applicant Number and PIN
- Carefully complete and submit the Online Application Form
- Print the Online Application Confirmation Letter
Check your Admission Status
- Login here to start your session
- Enter Application Number and PIN
- Tap on Login
Congratulations!!! for Admission into the Jackson College of Education
Here is the steps to follow and login Jackson College of Education Student Portal
- To Sign up for your first-time log in, your password is the telephone number you provided on the Online Admission Form
- Input your Student Number and Password (I forget Password)
- Tap on Login
Jackson college of Education Admission Form
The institution ONLY accepts online applications, hence this sample application form only serves to provide you with the prerequisite information and documents you will need to successfully apply online.
Please Note the Following Carefully
- You can save an uncompleted form and later log in to complete your application.
- Upload soft copies of your recent passport picture and all result slips/certificates you used to apply.
- Ensure that your passport picture is taken against a white background. The picture should be in JPEG format with the size not exceeding 50KB. Your face should be fully exposed with both ears visible; scarfs, caps, veils, etc. are strictly not allowed.
- Exercise great care in completing the application form. Be particularly careful with the presentation of your name, examination grades and contact details as any error may lead to the rejection of your application or inability to reach you.
- Record and keep your Applicant Number and PIN, and the printed Online Application Confirmation Letter in a safe place. You will need them to check your Admission Status online from 31st December 2021.
An application CANNOT be edited after the deadline has elapsed.
Deadline for ONLINE submission of forms is Friday, 17th December 2021.
Jackson College of Education Contact Number
For further enquiries, please call our Admissions hotlines on: +233 (0)20 126 0290, +233 (0)54 010 4949, +233 (0)54 505 1182, +233 (0)26 816 2362
- You can also email us at [email protected]