Ivey Business School is excited to announce the Global Leader Award for the excellent students. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
These awards are available to support excellent international students who wish to enroll in the MBA degree program at the school in Canada.
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs.
- Candidates from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- Acceptable course: MBA degree program
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Mode of Application
- Applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Candidates must submit all the required supporting documents
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institution.
- A copy of official/certified transcripts.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resume demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The selected applicants will be awarded a tuition grant $50, 000 accredited towards study expense.
2 thoughts on “Ivey Global Leader Award in Canada, 2021”
I’m from Liberia and a Liberian and I m interested in the Scholarship how can I be part.
Ok. First you have to meet all the requirements captured in the article.