The Igbinedion University Okada, IUO invites applications from qualified applicants for Admission to its Undergraduate and Diploma programmes via the IUO Admission Portal. To get started, find out the Igbinedion University Okada entry requirements and the courses offered at the Igbinedion University Okada, IUO.
Table of Contents
Igbinedion University Okada, IUO Admission Reqiurement
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are encouraged to apply, provided the results will be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes (except Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Sciences, and Law) with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for enrollment, viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
How to Access the IUO Admission Portal
Here is the step-by-step way to access the Igbinedion University Okada Admission Portal
- Explore the IUO Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on Top of the IUO Homepage
- Tap on Admission
- Under Admission, tap on Online Admission
- Under Online Admission, tap on JUPEB to Proceed
How to Register to Apply for IUO
Here are the steps on how to apply via the Admission Portal to become a student of the Igbinedion University Okada
Section 1 Personal Details:
- Explore the IUO Admission Portal
- Enter your First name, Middle Name, and Last Name
- Provide your Contact Phone Number
- Enter your Email Address
- Fill in your Date of Birth and Contact Address
- Upload Evidence of Registration Fee Payment
- Upload Passport
- Upload SSCE Certificate
- Upload Signature
- Select Subject Choice (Account, CRK, Mathematics, Literature, Economics, and Government)
Section 2 Parents Details:
- Enter Parents Name
- Provide Father’s Phone Number
- Enter the Mother’s Phone Number and Email Address
- Fill in the Father’s Whatsapp Number and Mother’s Whatsapp Number
- Provide the Address of Parents ( Address Line 1, City, State / Province / Region, and Country)
- Tap on the Register Button to Proceed
Igbinedion University Okada, IUO Contact Details
Main Campus Mission Road, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria.
+234 803 5902 949,
+234 703 2924 219